"Wouldn't you like to know..." -Alley Cats Strike
Success comes costly.
It comes with a large sacrifice with stress on the side. Garnished with anxiety because you always want to control the future ahead of you. And to wash it all down, you have the bartender’s specialty drink entitled “deal with it.”@1 month ago with 2 notes
You may not be good at math, but you can always count your blessings
1. a mom and dad who support you with everything you do. literally.
2. a dad for a character of sorts - he locked my steering wheel with the katana side up and the ninja sword facing downwards
3. you have a boyfriend who will let you squeeze his arm, arm pit and hand as hard as your little body’s strength will allow because the movies reaching its climax and you know if you scream he’ll get super mad and embarrassed.
4. you have supportive sisters who just. get. you.
5. you have friends that. just. get. you.
6. your parents raised you to pick and choose these instruments/blessings of life who. just. get. you
7. you have an amazing set of mean quads that may not be perfect but they sure as hell weren’t what they were before and thank God.
9. your brain.
10. your bed.@1 month ago with 1 note